9.07.2011

Post-Its

You know those crazy people who collect roughly 1,000 cans of corn for their bomb shelter? Those people who call themselves "well prepared" but really must have some certifiable reason for their belief that they might need all of their canned veggies sooner or later? I laugh at them.

But I shouldn't.

Because while I am not prepared for a situation where Wegman's runs out of food, I am prepared for the day that post-its cease production. I keep hidden post-it notes both at home and at work. I resist entering the supply closet because I know I'll walk out with 4 or 5 packs of post-its -  so I'm "well prepared."

I've written photographed before about my love for post-its. I think they're probably the most handy thing in my office, right after my co-workers, computer, and pens (pens only because you need them for the post-its to be most productive). I see no fewer than 9 post-its being used on my desk. I have 3 convenient sizes available for use right now, but at least 4 packs in a drawer that I know no one else opens for emergency situations.

You may laugh at me.  
But I love post-its anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment