9.06.2011

For Your Reading Pleasure

As many of you know, I have the best mom. I'm sure that a lot of people are under the misguided assumption that their mom is the best, it's untrue. [Unless it's my mom saying it about her mom, in which case she's probably validated, because her mom is the the best grand-mom.]

For years, I've been asking my mom for advice, ranting with her about various topics and laughing. Lots of laughing.

But now, for your reading pleasure, you can experience the awesomeness of my mom for yourself- on her blog. Who knows what she'll write about, but I can promise it will be entertaining and even insightful at times.

In honor of Mom's introduction to blogging, I'm going to use the same "Get to know you" tool that she did. :)
____________________________________


{a} Age - 21. Until September 25.

{b} Bed size - Queen.

{c} Chore you hate - Dishes. dishes. dishes.

{d} Dogs - None of my own but one of these days these pups are going to mysteriously wind up in Rochester.


and i don't mean the two legged one in the middle.

{e} Essential start to your day - Orange Juice.

{f} Favorite color -Probably blue.
But I like them all.

{g} Gold or silver - White Gold.

{h} Height - 5'3"

{i} Instruments you play- I play an awesome Grooveshark!

{j} Job title - Admissions Administrative Assistant.
a.k.a. email sender :)

{k} Kids - Who needs kids when you live with this guy?



{l} Live - My husband and I are blessed enough to have 
a Rochester home, a Syracuse home and a Whitesboro home

{m} Maiden name - Chilson.

{n} Nicknames - Jill. Jilly.
And pretty much anything that rhymes with "Jilly."
Willy. Billy. You get the picture.


{o} Overnight hospital stays - None. (please and thank you)

{p} Pet peeve - We'll say stupidity because that leads to pretty much the rest of them.

{q} Quote -
"If you can't participate with a smile and a hug you shouldn't participate at all."

-Taylor Dosey, Gilmore Girls

{r} Righty or lefty - Righty

{s} Siblings - technically Jared's my only sibling. but I sure do love Becky.




{t} Time you wake up - about 5 snoozes after my alarm goes off

{u} University attended - Roberts Wesleyan College

{v} Vegetables you dislike- the list of veggies i like is shorter

{w} What makes you run late - Justin :]

{x} X-rays you’ve had - ankle

{y} Yummy food - Cheese. Bread. Chocolate. 
You know, the major food groups.

{z} Zoo animal favorite - I love them all!

2 comments: