6.14.2011

Ten on Ten

Friday was pretty ordinary. No trips. No movies. No date. Just another day.

                            Except it wasn't.

On this particular ordinary Friday, I took pictures of what went on.

Below are the top ten moments of my ordinary day.


Good morning, work. Started the day right- going through my folder of things to do.


 Contemplating my check list while talking to Sarah, who got me into this picture thing.
I'm happy to say I finished that list.

Is a caption really necessary?

My main man met me for lunch. It was fabulous.


When the end of the day comes, I contemplate the need for this pop up.
No, I don't want to log off and begin my weekend. 
Yes. I'm sure.

I made a fort. In 5 minutes. That's why you can see my legs.
Otherwise I'd be invisible.


Justin and I played some Rummy. I took a photo of my winning score.
I don't want Justin to feel bad, so I'll omit it from here.

Sometimes Sammy thinks about coming right through our window.
Until then, she just stares.

Grilled cheese dinner. Extra sharp cheese. Cheese bread. 
Delicious.

At the end of my day,  I reviewed all the pictures I had taken, thought about the people in my life, and pondered the many blessings that continue to rain down on me. A thought struck me. I said to myself:

If you lead with love, friendship and thankfulness every day, happiness is sure to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment