9.13.2011

Top Ten {Tuesday}

Today was... long. Got home around 8:45, watched some t.v. and found this link-up on a blog that I follow. I thought to myself "Can I even find 10 things that were worthy of being on a top ten about today?" 

I then decided that I definitely needed to make a list, because every day is worth living and good things happen. 

1. I got to work from home this morning- which effectively means sleeping in 
[even if it's only 1 hour]
2. My husband is one step closer to starting his new job on Monday
3. The lady at Wegman's was super friendly while making my sub order for work
4. Mom sent me some great news from home this morning- 
which got me thinking about my trip to see her (and Dad, and Jared, and Becky) in a mere
3 days.
 5. The beautiful Becky sent me a text picture from our trip to Niagara Falls
6. I read this blog post (disclaimer: i didn't watch the video)
 it reminded me to fight for women's rights.
Every. Single. Day.
 7. Even though I had to work until 8:30, work provided dinner.
8. Justin is doing laundry- he wasn't asked to and hasn't asked for help
[this is so appreciated. i love him.]
9. In 10 minutes, I'm going to crawl into bed with the best guy there is.
and snuggle until my eyelids just won't stay open
10. I got to the end of this list with 5 more ideas about good things that happened today than I have numbers for.

When I think of the gifts I already have, I stop and thank God.
-Maya Angelou

Top Ten {Tuesday}

No comments:

Post a Comment