9.12.2011

Monday Afternoon Smiles

Know what makes me smile?

Well, a lot of things, but today I enjoyed reading other blogs. I ran across this blog a couple of months ago. I read back pretty far and enjoyed the insights she shared, her art and her photography. I encourage you to follow her blog as well- especially if you're crafty, like jewelry, or want to read the thoughts of someone who has a positive outlook on life. A few weeks ago, she started doing giveaways each Monday (which is awesome!). This is only the second one I've entered [mostly because I think that you should really want what's being given away, but that's a blog for another day], but the giveaways have always been pretty awesome- so keep an eye out!

The giveaway this week is fantastic. It's to this etsy shop which has some of the most unique jewelry (for a great price) that I've seen. I absolutely-hands-down-can't-believe-how-much love the golden snitch locket. First of all, it's Harry Potter. Secondly, the inside references my favorite book of the series. Thirdly, it's really nicely done- it doesn't look cheap, so I could [and would] wear it anywhere. I also think that this necklace is really beautiful, and if you think about it, could have a Harry Potter reference to it as well (time turner, anyone?). She has a whole section of her etsy devoted to HP related jewelry. I love it. [sa-woon]


No comments:

Post a Comment